My son lives in New Rochelle and my daughter in Virginia, so we aren’t all able to get together often enough. Especially for holidays. So we decided anytime we all are together, it is an official holiday.
1. I am grateful Elaine come up from Virginia and brought Leo and their dogs
2. I am grateful Steve came down from New Rochelle and brought Lisa
3. I am grateful we were all together to celebrate a late Thanksgiving and an early Christmas on Saturday night
4. I am grateful we were able to celebrate my dad’s birthday on Sunday at Tosca Cafe
5. And after this weekend, I am especially grateful for elastic waistband pants!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,