Gratitude List 6.1.15
1. I am grateful my husband kept his temper under control while we were stuck for in gridlock traffic in the city on Saturday. We moved 1/2 block in 2 hours. Seriously. A half a block in two hours., and I’m talking a short city block, not the long one.
2. I am grateful my sister Lisa agreed to take some pictures of my soaps for me for my Photo Friday blog. She has a great imagination and I now have some really cool pictures I can use.
3. I am grateful my dad is one third of the way through this round of chemo, and only has 4 more weeks to go.
4. I am grateful for Candy and Rosemary, 2 students I taught on Sunday. They were so much fun to be with and were so excited to learn how to make soap.
5. I am grateful for my Saturday morning and afternoon. I was offered an amazing opportunity and I’ll write about it in my Wednesday blog.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,