Gratitude List 7.20.15
1. I’m grateful for the raspberries that my dad grows in his garden.
2. I’m grateful for Sunday lunch with my parents, my moms’ meatballs and sauce.
3. I’m grateful for a great Saturday on the boat with my boys up front driving. We went to East Hampton to see the firework show At Three Mile Harbor. It was spectacular from the water.
4. I’m grateful for leftover flowers I got to take home.
5. And lastly, I am grateful for Dean and Kathy. And Facebook which makes it easy to keep up with them both. They each mentioned last week they were disappointed they didn’t make my gratitude list last week and were sad, and we can’t have that.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,