Gratitude List 7.27.15
This weeks gratitude list has a theme. Brian and I spent the weekend in Virginia visiting with my daughter and her husband. My list is all about the weekend.
1. I’m grateful for a car we can drive on a long trip and not worry about breaking down.
2. I’m grateful for the worker at rest stop McDonald’s who made me laugh. He asked if I wanted cheese on the cheeseburger I ordered. I thought he was kidding, and said “excuse me?”. He was dead serious and repeated the question. I said “I ordered a cheeseburger” and once again he said “I know, do you want cheese with that?” I had to tell him that yes, I wanted cheese on my cheeseburger before he would key in my order. I couldn’t stop laughing the rest of the car ride.
3. I’m grateful we were able to be with my favorite son-in-law to celebrate his birthday.
4. I’m grateful for the physical ability to help them do yard work.
5. I’m grateful we made it home and hit no traffic. Those of you who travel back to Long Island from anywhere will appreciate that.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,