Gratitude List 8.3.15
1. I’m grateful for the visit from some of the neighbors that lived across the street from my parents. It was fun to catch up with the girls I used to play hide-and-seek with.
2. I’m grateful for my friends Roberta and Michelle at Scrubz for giving me 12 pump bottles. I hate placing really small orders because of the shipping fee and am so grateful they allow me to pilfer their stock.
3. I’m grateful for a beautiful night on the boat with Brian. We watched the sun set and saw the full moon rise. It was breathtaking and why I love living on Long Island.
4. I’m grateful for a book I’m reading called The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. I’m only halfway through the book and it has motivated me to toss things that no longer give me pleasure.
5. I’m grateful for the month of August, and more time off from work. I don’t think I could maintain Alegna Soap and another other full time job. Having the summer off allows me to catch up on the many things I neglect during the rest of the year.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,