Gratitude List – Anger
Gratitude List 11.10.14 Anger
The other morning I woke up angry. I don’t know why, maybe it was because of a dream I had. I don’t care why. I don’t like feeling angry. My heart rate goes up, my thoughts get depressing and my stomach feels uncomfortable. I thought “what is good about feeling angry? Can I find something to be grateful for regarding anger?”
- I am grateful for my anger because it is a powerful form of energy. I can use it to fuel a workout or push myself into working harder
- I am grateful for my anger because it can be directed towards an injustice and used to make things better
- I am grateful for my anger because if used correctly, it can help me improve my relationships.
- I am grateful for my anger be a use it is a warning light. It tells me that something is wrong.
- I am grateful for my anger because when it is finally gone I can feel the difference in my body and I can appreciate the calmness I feel.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,