Gratitude List- Baby Shower Favors
1. I’m grateful I finished Elaine’s soap baby shower favors. I enjoy doing custom orders, especially for my daughter. She rarely asks me for anything.
2. I’m grateful I had some Luke time this weekend. We drove up to New Rochelle and he was awake the whole time we were there. He likes when I sing to him. I’m also grateful he doesn’t mind me singing off key.
3. I’m grateful my dad’s procedure went smoothly Monday and he is feeling well.
4. I’m grateful for an impromptu Sunday night dinner with my family to celebrate my sister Pam’s and my birthday. Brian made pasta, salad and a German Chocolate cake for dessert. Now it’s back to eating healthy.
5. I’m grateful for my heating system and my electric blanket. It’s bitter cold right now where I live, in the single digits. My house is warmer than it is outside, and I can get into a toasty bed each night.
Yours in Gratitude,