Gratitude List for a New Year
Gratitude List 1.5.14 New Year
I like New Year’s Eve, not because I like to go out. In fact, we spent the night at home watching a movie. I think I made it to midnight, but the fact that I’m not sure means Brian probably had to wake me up to give me a New Year’s kiss. Here is why I’m grateful for the new year.
1. Even though each day is a new beginning, New Year’s Day is the queen of a clean slate. It feels magical.
2. After a busy holiday season, I have time to do all the things I let go. I think Brian is grateful for this also. 🙂
3. I have 2 weeks off from my day job. One of the benefits of working in a school.
4. Brian took the same 2 weeks off.
5. I can wrap last year up and see what worked for Alegna Soap and what didn’t.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,