Gratitude List- Halloween
1. I’m grateful that Brian did all the ironing Sunday night while watching the Jets play football. We were away last week visiting Elaine and Leo and there was a ton of clothes to do.
2. I’m grateful for the chance to make soap and blend scents with Marla from Back Porch Soap this week in NYC. It’s always fun to catch up with her and hear all the great things she is doing.
3. I’m grateful my dad continues to feel better each day. I can see that he walks straighter and for longer periods of time. He still complains that he is tired, but I’m even grateful he’s complaining!
4. I’m grateful Halloween was on a Saturday this year and I was home to give out candy and see the neighborhood kids. They looked so cute.
5. I’m grateful there was Halloween candy left over for me!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,