Gratitude List- I still have it!
1. I’m grateful I am still able to stretch out and touch my toes with my daughter like we used to when she was little. And I’m really proud that I can. 🙂
2. I’m grateful for the expertise of the doctors taking care of my dad. I’m also grateful my parents are comfortable with the decision to remove my dad’s kidney instead of doing another round of chemo.
3. I’m grateful my sister Lisa came to help me at the fair at Argyle Lake Sunday. It was so busy and she helped me sell 24 bars of my Soap for Soup. We raised $120 for a local Long Island food pantry!!
4. I’m grateful all my kids were home this weekend.
5. I’m grateful for the new friends I made melt and pour soap with on Thursday night. Both Kathy from Karmic Alchemy and I had such a good time with Erica, Jennifer, Esther, Laurie, Emily and Tracey. I think they had a good time too because we will be going back to their house to make lip balms soon!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,