Gratitude List- Luke and my Mom
When we went to see Luke last week, my mom was sick and wasn’t able to come with us. This week I am sick, but she is feeling better.
1. I’m grateful my mom is feeling better and got to finally hold her great-grandson. He was even awake for a while while she held him. He hasn’t done that for me yet.
2. I’m grateful for all the pictures my family took for me since I wasn’t able to visit him. I still got my Luke fix.
3. I’m grateful for my girlfriend Eileen and her daughter Christine. They gave me 9 huge bags of gently used baby clothes. The bags were organized by size, so I didn’t have to go through them. I gave the 0-9 size to my daughter who is due in May, and the 12-18 month size to Lisa for Luke.
4. I’m grateful for my sister-in-law Margie. When she heard I was discontinuing the Laney Line soaps, she told me she loves them and to bag up what I had left. She bought them all.
5. I’m grateful that before I got sick, I was able to get to my first yoga class in a long time. It felt good.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,