Gratitude List- My Annual Open House
This was such a great weekend. I had my annual Open House on Saturday, so this is an Open House themed Gratitude List. It’s an automatic that I’m grateful for my family’s help, my sisters who wrapped soap for 5 hours straight, my parents who entertained with their stories, and my husband who was on goodie bag duty. I couldn’t have done it without them!
1. I’m grateful so many of my long time customers were able to make it to my Open House this year. I loved showing off my soap studio and my home. I received thank you notes from some (thank you Diane, Sue, Tracy, Donna and Jim!). And I’m grateful for the new customers who showed up with friends.
2. I’m grateful for Janet, who brought me a bottle of her homemade wine. She spent some time telling us how she makes it and had pictures of the wine she is in the process of making now. Even though I wanted to open it then, we decided to save it for Thanksgiving and share it with my family.
3. I’m grateful for Anne Marie of Sparklefly Candles and Roberta and Michelle of Scrubz who donated some of their products for my goodie bags. I know my customers will love their Sparkle Stones and Bye Bye Makeup.
4. I’m grateful some of my high school friends were able to stop by. It was great to see Linda, Carol and Patty. The sad thing was, they all came at different times! So they didn’t get to see each other. Next time we’ll need to coordinate. My cousin Debbie showed up and told my dad he looked good for an old man. My dad told her not to make him laugh cause it hurts. 🙂
5. I’m grateful for the orders from those who weren’t able to come. I sent packages (with goodie bags, of course!) to Dean, Amanda, and Jessica. I’m grateful for the people who were busy Saturday but asked if they could stop by another day to pick up items. It feels good to know they want to support me and my company.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,