Gratitude List- My Resilient Parents
1. I’m grateful the headache I had for almost 4 days is finally gone. I forget how debilitating a headache can be until I have one that won’t go away.
2. I’m grateful my dad continues to heal from his surgery. I’m amazed at how strong both of my parents are. And I’m also grateful they are already bickering again with each other. That means things are really getting back to normal.
3. I’m grateful for a visit with my daughter and her husband. They live in Virginia and I don’t get to see them as much as I’d like to.
4. I’m grateful for a reunion with my husbands family. It’s so nice to see him have a good time with his siblings and cousins.
5. I’m grateful for the mention in Kenna’s Modern Soapmaking blog. I was honored when she emailed and asked me to participate, and I was humbled by what she wrote. Thank you Kenna!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,