Gratitude List- Our Date Day
1. I’m grateful for the beautiful sunflowers Anne brought me when she came to visit. I’m also grateful Anne agreed to be my guinea pig for pacing out Soap Nite. She gave me great feedback and we had a good time together.
2. I’m grateful for tomatoes from my dad’s garden. There are No tomatoes anywhere that taste better than his.
3. I’m grateful for my friend Jennifer and the events she puts together at In2ition Mercantile. There were 2 little girls at her Sudsy Shiny Soapmaking class that told me they had more fun with me than they did at the Princess Breakfast in Disney. Must have been all that glitter!
4. I’m grateful I woke up late Friday. Since half the morning was gone I decided to take it easy the whole day. I relaxed, read a book and caught up with some friends.
5. I’m grateful for Sunday’s date day. with Brian. We went to the Museum of Natural History. It was the last day the exhibit Nature’s Fury was up. After, we took the subway to my husbands favorite restaurant, Becco. Every day they have 3 different pastas you can order as a trio. We both ate too much and enjoyed each others company.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,