Gratitude List- Thanksgiving
Last Thursday was Thanksgiving. I decided to stop and think about those seemingly small things that are really the biggest things to be thankful for. We seem to take them for granted easily.
1. I’m grateful for my family and my friends. With FaceTime I am able to see and talk to my daughter anytime she will answer the phone. And if she doesn’t answer the phone, I have my husband call cause she always picks up for him! 🙂 I’m grateful I’m able to see my parents, sisters and kids on a regular basis.
2. I’m grateful for my health and the health of my family. It’s so easy for me to take my health for granted. I try to remember to thank God each day when I wake up that I can walk, see, breathe, and more.
3. I’m grateful for the roof over my head. My house isn’t large, but it keeps me warm and comfortable. I have a lock on my door and I am relatively safe inside. This week I remembered my trip to teach in Haiti and how the women there don’t have a safe place to sleep.
4. I’m grateful for the food on my table that keeps me full. I’m grateful I have basic cooking skills (no comments please!) and that I can purchase healthy food.
5. I’m grateful for the clothes on my back. They are not designer clothes. They are comfortable and keep me warm. And that’s all I need.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,