Gratitude List- The Beach
1. I’m grateful Brian had a successful business trip and arrived home safe. I miss him when he’s gone.
2. I’m grateful Linda was available for a spontaneous walk and chat. When our kids were little we spent a lot of time together and lately it seems difficult to do. We make plans, have to cancel and remake them. I wanted to take a walk in the park, called her and she was free. Planning is good, but sometimes spontaneous is better.
3. I’m grateful Live, Laugh, Louise will be opening soon in Seaford and will be carrying Alegna Soap® products. The store will all be Long Island made handcrafted items. Stay tuned for the Grand Opening!
4. I’m grateful I was off from my day job on Wednesday and I had time to go down to the beach. I walked the boardwalk and sat on a bench when I was done. It was relaxing and peaceful and just what I needed.
5. I’m grateful my parents taught me how to behave. To pick up my mess and to speak nicely to people. I was at an event Sunday and one vendor left such a mess when packed up to go home. When I stopped by a second vendor to introduce myself (he was a soap maker) he was confrontational and insulting. God bless them both on their way. (And thank you Mom and Dad for teaching me manners)
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,