Gratitude List- The first few minutes after waking up
Today I wanted to be grateful the first few minutes after waking up. This is what I came up with.
1. I’m grateful I woke up. I wonder how many people didn’t and how many other people will miss them.
2. I’m grateful for my alarm clock that woke me up on time. Usually, I hate my alarm clock and I hate when it goes off. If I had to get up on my own though, I’d probably be late for work and that wouldn’t be good at all.
3. I’m grateful for my legs and that I am able to get out of bed on my own. I’m able to get up and move pretty quickly in the morning, even if I’m tired. I’m not sure if I have my legs or my mind to thank for that, but I’m grateful for them both.
4. I’m grateful for indoor plumbing. No explanation needed.
5. I’m grateful for a hot shower (and a bathroom filled with my soap). I love how a hot shower feels in the morning and I love the smell of my soap. By the time I’m done, I can function and begin getting ready for my day.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,