Gratitude List- The Little Things
This week I thought about the little things I have to be grateful for. In reality, the little things are the most important things.
1. I’m grateful my daughter-in-law lets me touch her belly to say hello to my grandson whenever I see her.
2. I’m grateful I was interrupted while I was cleaning the house to visit with friends.
3. I’m grateful we were all able to go out to dinner to celebrate my dad’s birthday. Don’t my parents look great?
4. I’m grateful my husband and my dad like to watch football together, so I can sit and chat with my mom.
5. I’m grateful for a lazy Saturday morning, drinking hot cocoa mixed with coffee and reading the paper. (Don’t judge my weekend drink of choice!)
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,