Gratitude List-Tree of many fruits
1. I’m grateful I finished a 132 pound private label soap order this week. It took me almost 2 days to complete. It’s such a good feeling to look at the racks of soap curing. And as an added bonus, it smells great too!
2. I’m grateful the orthotics for my feet were ready to be picked up. When my feet hurt, my whole body hurts and the orthotics help.
3. I’m grateful for my husbands sense of humor. He can still make me laugh by reciting random Star Trek quotes and applying them to a situation in everyday life. I’d set up a scenario and repeat them but no one else will think they are funny but the two of us.
4. I’m grateful the apples on my dad’s apple tree were ready to be picked. The cool thing about this tree is that my dad grafted a branch from a pear tree and a red delicious apple tree on to a northern spy apple tree. So you can pick 3 different kinds of fruit from one tree. People who look at the tree do a double-take. The pears are gone now, but I picked plenty of both types of apples.
5. I’m grateful for an autumn ride on the boat. This is probably my last one, but I’m sure Brian will be going out again!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,