Gratitude List – Visiting Elaine and Leo
Gratitude List 11.3.14 Visiting Elaine and Leo
This weekend Brian and I went to see Elaine and Leo in Virginia. They wanted to put a new door in and Brian was ready to help Leo do it. (Poor Leo!) Elaine and I had some fun while the guys were working.
1. I am grateful for 10 hours of uninterrupted time in the car to talk with my husband over the past 48 hours. We talked about some things I want to do with Alegna Soap and I value his opinion.
2. I am grateful my sister Lisa was able to stop by my house and wait for one of my private label customers to pick up her soap. I’m also grateful the little girl next door takes in our mail when we are away.
3. I am grateful for the time spent with Elaine getting a manicure and a pedicure. Those of you who know me, know this really isn’t my thing. I had a good time with my daughter and now I have pink toes. I’m also grateful we met some of their friends Saturday evening. It makes me happy to know she has a solid support system, especially since I live 5 hours away.
4. I am grateful I saw a Sheetz truck on the road. We don’t have Sheetz on Long Island and I just love that store! (Yes, because it’s so much fun to say!)
5. I’m grateful the door was successfully installed and in spite of the NYC marathon, we made it home.
As a side note, I am grateful we ate at Ryan’s on the way home because now I know I will Never eat there again.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,